Terrible, boring, rainy day makes us do stupid things. Like, looking through old photos. I have chosen a few of favourite 2009 shots and improved the editing a bit (as my techniques changed during those years).
I will probably do the similar thing (just bigger, as I was much more active) for 2010. It’s good to see the difference and (sometimes, a little bit of) improvement since the beginning.
I’m looking for:
- I've finally motivated myself to share some of my new and old #streetphotography on IG :) #rt @… instagram.com/p/BROoQoFgz5j/ 1 year ago
- #streetphotography #Krakow https://t.co/fuQVTIIX5Q 2 years ago
- RT @archillect: https://t.co/9YTgLQOCQn 2 years ago
- RT @gnasheruk: Has anyone ever had a #FED4 #cameras take up spool slip. Causing it to slip inside the camera? #believeinfilm #IshootFilm #f… 2 years ago
- Paris, 2010. #Louvre #museum #art #streetphotography https://t.co/HRVmO6ZWy0 2 years ago