The so-called dragon parade is an annual event taking place in June in Krakow (2011 was the 11th parade).
This years topic was Nordic myths (as it was made in co-operation with Norway), and school, pre-schools and such prepared their dragons to walk through the city. It’s one a really interesting event, lets one see the huge amount of creativity. It gathered a huge amount of locals and tourists.
The parade is followed by the evening event on the Vsitula river, of which I will upload a few photos soon.
I’m looking for:
- I've finally motivated myself to share some of my new and old #streetphotography on IG :) #rt @… instagram.com/p/BROoQoFgz5j/ 1 year ago
- #streetphotography #Krakow https://t.co/fuQVTIIX5Q 2 years ago
- RT @archillect: https://t.co/9YTgLQOCQn 2 years ago
- RT @gnasheruk: Has anyone ever had a #FED4 #cameras take up spool slip. Causing it to slip inside the camera? #believeinfilm #IshootFilm #f… 2 years ago
- Paris, 2010. #Louvre #museum #art #streetphotography https://t.co/HRVmO6ZWy0 2 years ago