Some of the shots I took today. If anyone happens to have an idea on how I could get the colors in the first shot to work, please please share. The window changed the color of the light completely, and i can’t manage to balance it in post-processing well. I’m close to the conclusion that I’m color-blind. But no, that’s not the case. It’s probably just the inability to think with colors.
I’m looking for:
- I've finally motivated myself to share some of my new and old #streetphotography on IG :) #rt @… instagram.com/p/BROoQoFgz5j/ 1 year ago
- #streetphotography #Krakow https://t.co/fuQVTIIX5Q 2 years ago
- RT @archillect: https://t.co/9YTgLQOCQn 2 years ago
- RT @gnasheruk: Has anyone ever had a #FED4 #cameras take up spool slip. Causing it to slip inside the camera? #believeinfilm #IshootFilm #f… 2 years ago
- Paris, 2010. #Louvre #museum #art #streetphotography https://t.co/HRVmO6ZWy0 2 years ago