I’m looking for:
- I've finally motivated myself to share some of my new and old #streetphotography on IG :) #rt @… instagram.com/p/BROoQoFgz5j/ 6 months ago
- #streetphotography #Krakow https://t.co/fuQVTIIX5Q 1 year ago
- RT @Giulio43884005: End of the story Photo by ©Rinzi Ruiz #streetphotography https://t.co/kVYpIYoi6L 1 year ago
- RT @archillect: https://t.co/9YTgLQOCQn 1 year ago
- RT @gnasheruk: Has anyone ever had a #FED4 #cameras take up spool slip. Causing it to slip inside the camera? #believeinfilm #IshootFilm #f… 1 year ago
I just wanted to remind all my readers that I’ve decided to move all (more or less) press photography to a new blog dedicated purely to that, which can be found here: http://jaceksmoter.wordpress.com/ (and which is where you can find more shots of the awesome event pictured below).
This being said, this site will be dedicated to my street photography. The very reason for this is that my three blogs (The snaps. being the third one) have mostly different viewers who, I believe, follow them for different genres in my work. Also, I simply don’t like it all mixed up.
And here is something new and unusual. Not only it’s not street photography, but it also features cute little dogs. Quite an interesting event, and the first ever in my area. That said, I’d much more enjoy a cat fashion show, whatever it’d look like.