I’m looking for:
- I've finally motivated myself to share some of my new and old #streetphotography on IG :) #rt @… instagram.com/p/BROoQoFgz5j/ 2 months ago
- #streetphotography #Krakow https://t.co/fuQVTIIX5Q 1 year ago
- RT @Giulio43884005: End of the story Photo by ©Rinzi Ruiz #streetphotography https://t.co/kVYpIYoi6L 1 year ago
- RT @archillect: https://t.co/9YTgLQOCQn 1 year ago
- RT @gnasheruk: Has anyone ever had a #FED4 #cameras take up spool slip. Causing it to slip inside the camera? #believeinfilm #IshootFilm #f… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: London
A couple of quite old shot, taken back in 2011 in London. I went through all the shots I took back on that trip and re-edited what I considered interesting (from over 500 selected photos I’ve got down to 50). … Continue reading
Most of my B&W shots from London that focus on photographers, people who quite stand out in the crowd 🙂 One or two may have previosuly appeared here and there, but now they make some more sense altogether.
Today I picked some of the photos that are just right for the cold winter-ish (at least here) afternoon.
A double-decker ride involves shooting from an interesting point of view. And here are the results (Darn, it’s January and I’m still uploading shots from September, I should not have marked about 600 photos from one week trip as ‘useable’ … Continue reading
Number 16 & no. 1 in 2012! Thus, I’d like to wish you all best in this very awesome year of the end of the world. Should you take pictures (of the apocalypse, of course) or just live it – … Continue reading
It’s hard not to get any right in the frame 🙂