I’m looking for:
- I've just added a new photo to my blog 'The Snaps.' :) ladnykadr.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/lxx… #Kraków #photography 2 weeks ago
- RT @petapixel: Taxi driver captures black-and-white portraits of his most eclectic passengers: goo.gl/zxYfB0 2 weeks ago
- RT @Reuters: Our collection of the top photos of 2014 is out. See it here: reut.rs/11VJ1nD http://t.co/k3J63YnSvU 2 weeks ago
- @victorbezrukov Rainy days are 'em best days for shooting! As in, my favourite and most motivating, as anything unusual is motivating. 2 weeks ago
- My newest blog post; street photography to remind you all of tough summer we had ;) jack070photo.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/col… 2 weeks ago
A couple of quite old shot, taken back in 2011 in London. I went through all the shots I took back on that trip and re-edited what I considered interesting (from over 500 selected photos I’ve got down to 50). Gave me a new perspective on what I shot back then, found a couple of gems there. To be compared with my first post with colour shots on this blog, also from that trip: http://jack070photo.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/colour-street-photography-1-london/
I just wanted to remind all my readers that I’ve decided to move all (more or less) press photography to a new blog dedicated purely to that, which can be found here: http://jaceksmoter.wordpress.com/ (and which is where you can find more shots of the awesome event pictured below).
This being said, this site will be dedicated to my street photography. The very reason for this is that my three blogs (The snaps. being the third one) have mostly different viewers who, I believe, follow them for different genres in my work. Also, I simply don’t like it all mixed up.