I’m looking for:
- New #lightning #photo on my blog 'The snaps.' wp.me/s2SNpX-xxxiv #thunderstorm #Krakow #Nightphotography 3 days ago
- Enter for a chance to win a Nikon D800 & Free Yr Mosaic Archive Pro from @mosaicarchive & Scott Bourne. Info bit.ly/15K8nVY 5 days ago
- RT @theclick: piotr zbierski – love has to be reinvented burnmagazine.org/essays/2013/05… 5 days ago
- @Scott_Wood And doing it better than Hollywood studios just because he does for real, in real space, aye! 5 days ago
- @Scott_Wood The guy is awesome altogether, also with his previous video productions from up there :) 5 days ago
Finally got some motivation and reason to go out and shoot a bit lately. And here is some of what I’ve got for the pleasant time spent on the streets of Krakow on beautiful, sunny, summer-ish days.
Here comes the first post with photos taken during my short trip to Budapest, Hungary. The city has tons of opportunities and interesting locations for street photography, you only need time to get to know it well enough. It’s really enjoyable just to walk around because of great architecture and surprising relics of the past era hiding everywhere.
As winter has come I thought of uploading some very recent winter-ish photos, but then decided to bring you some sun