I’m looking for:
- #streetphotography #Krakow https://t.co/fuQVTIIX5Q 11 months ago
- RT @Giulio43884005: End of the story Photo by ©Rinzi Ruiz #streetphotography https://t.co/kVYpIYoi6L 11 months ago
- RT @archillect: https://t.co/9YTgLQOCQn 11 months ago
- RT @gnasheruk: Has anyone ever had a #FED4 #cameras take up spool slip. Causing it to slip inside the camera? #believeinfilm #IshootFilm #f… 11 months ago
- Paris, 2010. #Louvre #museum #art #streetphotography https://t.co/HRVmO6ZWy0 11 months ago
A couple of photos taken during Radom Air Show 2015 in Radom, Poland.
The truth is that I also spent most of the time looking up.
A couple of quite old shot, taken back in 2011 in London. I went through all the shots I took back on that trip and re-edited what I considered interesting (from over 500 selected photos I’ve got down to 50). Gave me a new perspective on what I shot back then, found a couple of gems there. To be compared with my first post with colour shots on this blog, also from that trip: https://jack070photo.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/colour-street-photography-1-london/